Saturday, April 18, 2009

ATCs (Revised Post)

I just had to revise this because the photos of the ATCs did not show up in detail once you click on the photo, and I want you to see the closeup. Now you can. Blogger is pretty user-friendly but you have to be a little adventurous to figure some stuff out.

The Yahoo Surface Design Group recently did a technique swap of ATCs. One of the things I love about the internet is that you can interact with people all over the world. We were to select a technique to work up our ATCs (Artist Trading Cards) and then send them out along with instructions on how to do the technique. This is a very talented and adventurous group and I am excited to be able to share and learn within this group. Here are the ATCs I received:


This one is by Jan Z. in Minnesota.


by Marga K. http://margascrafts.blogspot.com/ in Florida.


by Britta A. http://www.stoffart.blogspot.com/ in Germany.



Michele G. textiletraveler.blogspot.com in Texas.


by Judy A. in Georgia.



Aynsley M. in Ohio.



Debbi B. in Australia.


Elizabeth W. in Virgiinia.


Margaret R. digitalgran.blogspot.com in the United Kingdom.


Now I have a bunch of new techniques to try. And, here is my ATC, done using painted black Misty Fuse, gold leaf, mica flakes and a little soy silk fiber.


I will post some of the steps for this ATC in a few days.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Ros,
They are all great!! I am thrilled to know you and see your terrific work in person!

Rosaland Hannibal said...

Thanks Karen! I so enjoyed our trip to Mavs with you all on Wed nite. Looking forward to more inspiring times!

Debbi Baker said...

Hi Rosaland - the ATCs really look great - it certainly was a terrific exchange. I am looking forward to trying your technique - I have only painted vliesofic up to now!

Rosaland Hannibal said...

Thanks Debbi, it really was fun. Have fun trying the misty fuse.

Gina said...

What a great idea, and such wonderful cards!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...